JAM for 6-8th graders
Throughout the year, Middle School Ministries offers special events that provide students an opportunity to hear the gospel and build relationships with other students and caring adults. Examples include Lock-in, retreats, CedarPoint, Youth Activities Week, Summer Canoe Trip, etc.
Friday, November 8 - Saturday, November 9
10 pm - 7 AM
Midland Community Center
Register Here forJ.A.M. LOCK-IN
For all middle schoolers! Invite your friends!
Questions? Contact Jody Best at Midland Free at 631-4411, x 1001
- Giant Inflatable Obstacle Course
- Gaga Ball
- 3-on-3 Basketball Tourney
- Open Basketball
- Ping Pong
- Movies & Popcorn
- Bingo with Prizes
- Beads & Bracelets
- 9 square in the Air
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- You can bring a lock to use the lockers.
- All food and activities are included in the price of admission, except the Snack Shack goodies.
- JAM Snack Shack will be open from 1-5 AM, bring ones and change only.
- You can bring a sleeping bag/blanket and/or pillow.
- No early pick ups or late drop offs please.
- Doors are locked at 10:30 PM and opened at 7:00 AM.
- Items left at the Lock-In will be put in the MCC Lost & Found.
- We recommend leaving electronic devices at home (due to loss and/or theft).
- Cell phones are permitted, but may be taken away if being misused.
- Register and pay online.