SPRING HILL DAY CAMP
Monday, August 3 -
Friday, August 7, 2020
Daily, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Springhill Day Camp will be coming to Midland and hosted at Midland Evangelical Free Church again this summer from August 3 - 7, 2020.
Parents, your kids will love this exciting week of full-day adventure activities including water slides, a climbing wall, bungee trampoline, archery, outdoor games, crafts, and much more.
Your child will also enjoy the high-energy large group sessions, camp songs, and other faith-based activities. We’ll keep your kids engaged and energized all day, every day!!
Don’t miss this opportunity to have your child soak in the name of Jesus for a full week at summer camp!
- All kids from K-5th grade (completed Kindergarten)
- Monday, August 3 - Friday, August 7, 2020
- Daily, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
(Before & after care also available)
(Children bring their own lunch)
- $199 (Early Bird Rate: February 14 - 29)
- $209 (Spring Rate: March 1 - April 30)
- $229 (Full Price: May 1 until camp begins)
Registration is required for all campers.
Please follow the link below:
>> Early Bird Registration: Register Here
**Limited scholarships are also available. Please contact our Children's Ministry for more details. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also need VOLUNTEERS!
If you would like to volunteer, please see the opportunities below and email email@example.com to sign up:
- COUNSELOR IN TRAINING - Must be 15 years old. Time commitment will be from approx. 8:30-4:00 Monday-Friday. CIT's will help the SHDC staff in a small group.
- HOST HOME - Are you willing to open up your home for 2-3 SpringHill Day Camp staff? Please provide a light breakfast. Dinner will only need to be provided for two nights of the week.
- REGISTRATION VOLUNTEER - Monday morning, time commitment is approx. 8:30-9:30 am. You will help check-in the kids for the week of camp and answer questions for the parents.
- STAFF LUNCH VOLUNTEERS - Help provide/serve lunch for the camp staff and counselors each day.
- TUESDAY/THURSDAY GATHERING HOSTS - Time commitment is Tuesday or Thursday evening. Do you have a home with a backyard where the staff can relax, eat and play? Do you love to host? Please consider opening your home for the SHDC staff one of these evenings.
For more details or questions, please email Chelsea at firstname.lastname@example.org or 989-430-7762.