If you attend Midland Free, The PORTAL is for YOU! The Portal is a Convenient, Mobile, Accessible, tool to help you connect at our church!
Personal data updated
Opportunities to serve
Register for a class or event
Tithing info at your fingertips
Login & get started!!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Using the PORTAL
Get started by Creating an Account:
- Access the Portal: mefchurch.org > Portal Login (or click the "Enter the Portal" image above)
- Click Create Account
- Fill in the fields. Use the email address on file.
- Click Create My Account
- An email will be sent. Click on Confirm My Account within the email
- Back in the Portal, change your Username to something you will remember
- Create a Password with 8+ characters including a lowercase & uppercase letter, number & symbol
- Click Submit
Review and Modify Your Account Information
- Click “My User Account” to update your information in the Midland Free database. Click Save Contact Record and/or Save User Record.
- Check the box for “Remove me from the Online Directory" if you would like your contact information unlisted from group rosters and the future online directory.
- If you do not see your information you may have created your account with an email different from what is on file. Please contact the church office at 989.631.4411 to remedy this situation.
Whenever you sign-up for a class or event on The PORTAL, click Login. Then, select your or your family member’s name from the Pre-fill Form Dropdown box. Your information will automatically populate the contact information fields.