Opportunities For SUNDAY MORNINGS and other times during the week
At Midland Evangelical Free Church we want you to serve in an area of ministry that best fits your unique gifts, passions, abilities, personality and experiences. We have some key ministry positions that need to be filled in Children's Ministries, First Impressions and Worship Arts. Please consider serving in one of the following areas and submit your request online below.
2017 Summer Serving Opportunities
One Worship Service (10:30am)
June 18-August 20
There are many opportunities available on Sunday mornings in BLAST Children’s Ministries! Thanks for considering how you can serve with us this summer.
- Classroom Assistants: Serves with a team of two or more volunteers, caring for each child, assisting in classroom activities, and supporting the Traveling Teacher. No teaching required with game and activity materials will be provided. Volunteers needed in all age levels.
- Safety4Kids Team Partners: Serve with a team of four or more, assisting with child check-in, greeting, and door monitoring to ensure the safety of our Midland Free families and Blast Children’s Ministries volunteers.
- Guest/Child Check-In: This is a 20 minute commitment to assist with child or guest check-in.
- Supervisors: This is a time commitment for the duration of the worship service (10:00-11:45am). Supervisors remain in the Safety4Kids area during service.
- Shadow Volunteers Needed in the Children's Area: Are you patient, focused and love working with a child? Would you love to mentor one-on-one with the next generation? We could use you to shadow a child on Sunday mornings for one service. Flexibility is required as these children may not be able to attend regularly. Would you consider serving once or twice a month? Please see JoDee Phillips, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please contact the appropriate person for whichever area you’re interested in serving! You can also complete the form below and return to the Main Child-Check in area.
For all Ministry Areas
At Midland Evangelical Free Church we want you to serve in an area of ministry that best fits your unique gifts, passions, abilities, personality and experiences. The following is a list of ministries at Midland Free and there are many serving opportunities associated with each. Submit the form below choosing a ministry area that interests you from the list or insert something that may not be specifically listed. If you try it and it doesn’t fit, we’ll work with you to find a place where you can engage your gifts, passions, experiences, and abilities.
- JAM (for 6-8th grades)
- X-treeme (for 9-12th grades)
- Children (for infant-5th grades)
- Global Missions
- Worship Arts
Children's ministries summer serving form
There are several opportunities to help during the week of July 31-August 4. See below and follow the link below to sign up.
- Tuesday and/or Thursday night Gathering Host Home for SpringHill Staff
- Counselor In Training (CIT)
- Volunteers for Registration on Monday morning
Please contact JoDee Phillips, 989.631.4411 x1015 or email@example.com with questions.
7221 N. Jefferson Ave.
Midland, MI 48642