It's that time of year again. Time for Royal Family KIDs Camp Staff Recruitment! To get more information on how you can make a difference in the life of a child this summer call Don Krogstad at 989.980.8400 or email at email@example.com. On behalf of the children in our community, thank you!
Many who serve at Midland Free have been inspired by the Holy Spirit to begin a new ministry to those in need in our community. From these grass-roots efforts GoLocal supports the following endeavors:
- Mike Petersen InterVarsity - InterVarsity is glorifying God by seeing students and faculty transformed, college campuses renewed and world changers developed through witnessing communities of students and faculty at each campus. Students and faculty grow in their love for God, God’s Word, God’s people of every ethnicity and culture and God’s purpose in the world.
- Mid-Michigan Abolitionist Project - Increasing awareness, educating and organizing creative projects in the fight against sex-trafficking in Michigan.
- A Red Carpet Event - Outreach and Dinner Dance for the Specially Abled, 18 and over, in our community.
- Royal Family Kids’ Camp and Club - Provides life-changing experiences through Camp, Club and Mentoring to children who have been in the foster care system with the goal of uncovering, discovering and developing their self-worth, talents and abilities that will foster a successful future.
- Labor of Love MidMichigan - Labor of Love, serves women and their families with physical and emotional support during pregnancy, labor and beyond, through the love of Christ. LOL's trained "doulas" work closely with such organizations like Pregnancy Resource Center, mentoring women who lack support in their pregnancy, labor/delivery and postpartum. Through Midland Free/Go Local's support and a Discipleship Group's efforts, local families will be warm recipients of fleece blankets. If you are interested in learning more about this ministry, please contact Tammy Stevens at 989.372.0565.
- Grass-Roots Efforts - Is God leading you to reach out to our community in some unique way? Contact us, we’d love to talk!
7221 N. Jefferson Ave.
Midland, MI 48642